(Why all successful marketers think much bigger.)
Whether you’re already working on growing your business or you’re brand new to online marketing, you’ve probably heard the massive buzz about funnels and how savvy marketers are using them to quickly grow their leads, revenue, and profit.
And you’d be forgiven if you thought that once you have a few funnels going, you’ll be on easy street with your business.
Nothing could be further from the truth.
To be fair, funnels — the part of your marketing that communicates the benefits of your offerings to your leads and compels them to take an action, such as opting into your lists or buying your products — play an important part, to be sure.
But only a part.
Truly successful marketers only got that way because they were able to see well beyond the funnel. They’re big picture thinkers. They think in terms of complete campaigns.
You see, companies that want to sell you “funnels” or “Funnel Technology” want you to think about “funnels” as THE Marketing Activity that you do to become successful.
Campaigns. That’s where you’ll cultivate massive ROI. What’s the difference? Funnels are to Campaigns as Wheels are to a Car.
In fact, a campaign might have many funnels in it, along with a whole lot of other really important stuff every campaign needs to be successful.
Trying to market with just funnels is like trying to drive a car with nice wheels, but no engine. You won’t get very far.
Complete campaigns require:
- Emails that communicate the value of your offer
- Web pages for buyers to take advantage of your offer
- Opt-in forms for capturing new leads
- Checkouts (carts) so leads can buy your products
- Membership portals (password protected) for delivering the content your buyers have purchased
- Lists and tags for segmenting and following up with your leads (and a CRM to manage them)
- Marketing assets, like videos, with embedded calls to action
- Mechanisms for personalizing content, like emails and pages, based on the attributes of the leads who view this content
- Analytics that can accurately show you how every part of your campaign is performing (so you can stop doing what ain’t working)
- Automations that enable all of the above to do their jobs without you having to do anything
- A way to connect all the above pieces together into a cohesive system that just works
Sound overwhelming? Sure it does.
But we’ve produced a video that should, ONCE and FOR ALL, help you understand how Funnels fit together with Campaigns, and how Campaigns should be integrated into your List Building, Lead Nurturing, and Sales Conversion parts of your business.
You can watch that video right at the top of this page: Video Training: Fully Automated, High Conversion Campaign Construction.
It will teach you, in just a few minutes, how to build complete, effective, fully-automated campaigns with an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop interface and templates, including a step-by-step run-through of building an actual campaign.
Very quickly, you’ll be creating your own complete marketing campaigns — fully automated, evergreen, set and forget. Campaigns where, once they’re set up, technology will take care of everything else for you, completely on autopilot.
It’s like having a marketing team working for you, 24/7 (with no payroll costs!).
Your startup just became an infinitely scalable business with boundless potential.
(That’s what big picture thinking will get you).
See for yourself. Watch this video right now.
Leave a Reply