No marketing, sales, membership, or autoresponder platform is complete without good analytics. Kartra has the best embedded in every single feature, including Analytics.
In this training, we will cover:
- Using Kartra’s Analytics to quickly view your results.
- The last email sent
- Yesterday’s sales conversions
When selling products through Kartra, not only can you look through individual transactions but you can also find numbers for your sales, refunds and revenue.
If you decide to create an affiliate program, you’ll also find statistics on how well that program is growing your sales. There is an additional analytics area dedicated solely to affiliate and JV Broker sales which gives you further specified data.
When you create campaigns, it is also important to see whether they are performing to your expectations. In Kartra, you’ll see how your lists, broadcasts and sequences are growing and changing.
With any page you build in the Kartra Page Builder, you’ll see how many visitors you’ve received, how many personal goals you’ve met and how much revenue you’ve made through those pages.
If you built a membership site, you can find out not just whether you are retaining subscribers but how active they are within the site itself.
The Kartra Video Analytics are particularly powerful. Here you can find out if your visitors not only played or completed watching a video, but if they proceeded through your call to action and, if not, where they stopped watching. This is invaluable data that can guide you in tightening your pitch and your timing of it but also follow-up with those viewers who did not finish watching to a crucial moment.
Finally, if you create a helpdesk it is important to see when your customers are most actively searching for help. Even more important, if you build a team of agents, it is essential to know how well they are doing. Kartra’s Analytics will give you the insights you need to make crucial decisions regarding customer satisfaction.
No matter how you use Kartra to grow your business, you can rest assured that you’ll be doing so with the best, real-time knowledge available.
Using Kartra’s Analytics to Quickly View Your Results
Here, we’re going to walk through just a couple of examples of how easy and fast it is to see how your business is doing by using Kartra Analytics.
The Last Email Sent
Want to see how your most recent email has performed? Here’s how you do it:
- In My Campaigns, go to ANALYTICS and click Broadcasts.
- You’ve got two ways to see how your email has performed:
- Using the graph section: use the dropdown menus at the top to narrow down the data being displayed to just the broadcast and the day you want to see. If you’re not sure when your latest email went out… the list at the bottom of the page is sorted by time (most recent at the top). Your numbers for Recipients, Open Ratio, Click Through Rate, Goals (which you can customize in your Broadcast settings) and Revenue for that broadcast are all displayed as line graphs. You can use the little colored dots to choose which info to display, or you can choose “compare all”.
- Using the list section: at the bottom of the screen, under the graph section, is a list of all your broadcasts. You can narrow down this list if you want to, using the filters at the top of the page, but your most recent email will be right at the top of the list. You can immediately see your opens, clicks, goals, etc. expressed as either a total number, or as a percentage.
- Next… well, that’s it! As you can see, it couldn’t be easier.
Yesterday’s Sales Conversions
How did your product sell yesterday? Find out:
- Go to My Products and click ANALYTICS.
- In the three dropdown menus, select:
- Your Funnel for your Product.
- The Product you want to look at.
- “Yesterday”. Your other options include things like “Today,” “This Week,” etc. but right now we’re talking about how your product did yesterday.
- Scroll down to see how your product did. Your conversion percentage is listed in the last column at the bottom right of the page (in the list section, which is below the graph section).
- That’s it! Easy, wasn’t it?
In the next training, we’ll cover how to set up an affiliate program.
Awesome post, thanks for sharing.
Is it possible to see which links they clicked in a broadcast, and how many clicked each type of link?
I’ve sent a broadcast with 3 different links, the analytics view only shows me total number of clicks (eg links were clicked on 5 times in the broadcast) but I’m hoping for a breakdown of those results – how many times was each individual link clicked, to help me know what people want more or less of in future broadcasts.
Is there somewhere I can find that detail?
Hi Steph! To receive this kind of analytics for your broadcasts, you will need to turn your links into Tracking Links. Here’s a great article that goes into more details: https://home.kartra.com/kartranaut/post/1917