The importance of marketing for business growth can’t be ignored in the financial services sector. Successful financial advisors have taken note by utilizing high-tech marketing tools that help them achieve growth goals. Through the use of mar-tech, essential marketing tasks have become easier with automation creating a big win for financial advisors who may not necessarily be expert marketers.
When researching marketing tools that help grow your financial services business, take into consideration these important aspects:
- Financial advisor marketing requires an impactful online presence that utilizes digital strategies that help position your business as an authority in finance. To accomplish this goal it’s important to publish online content that demonstrates your financial advisor expertise. The first step is to enlist a variety of messaging options to build your online presence: marketing emails, podcasts, ebooks, and webinar broadcasts. Consistent messaging using multiple mediums helps establish your financial advisor business as a go-to authority. Sharing useful information with your target audience builds trust and familiarity in your services. Both of which are vital to the growth and longevity of your financial advisor business.
- The most important aspect of financial advisor marketing is building long-term customer relationships. Each marketing touchpoint provides an opportunity to educate and engage your target market. Financial service providers can use automated marketing as a powerful lead-generation tool that helps acquire new clients on auto-pilot. Easily generate new leads while you stay focused on your clients’ business and growth. Presenting a live webinar is the perfect way to deliver financial content that keeps viewers engaged and informed. Webinar presentations help build your brand, expand your market reach, and can help establish you as a financial services expert.
Important facts about webinars:
– Webinars allow audience members to ask questions during live presentations. This open dialogue creates a connection with your webinar attendees to discuss the services you provide and helps build interest in your financial advisor business.
– Webinars are excellent tools for prospecting new clients, with conversion rates at 20-40%.
– The best time to broadcast financial advisor webinars is before or after lunch. This time frame allows the largest number of attendees to participate.
– Webinars provide the option for presenters to charge admission to their live broadcasts. Audience members will gladly pay to learn investment strategies from financial experts they trust. The rise of our remote workforce has increased the demand for live webinars exponentially worldwide.
- It’s important to ensure the marketing platform you choose includes tools to build and host your financial services website. You’ll want page templates that convert site visitors to leads, analytics that track site activity, email opt-in pages, campaign result displays, and much more. Don’t waste time duct-taping a cohesive marketing plan together. Get a marketing tool with features you need to grow your financial advisor business that has comprehensive analytics showing how each element of your marketing plan affects the other. Your marketing platform should perform like a media network, webinar studio, and business email provider – all wrapped into one!
Learn effective growth strategies that help build financial service businesses and create long-term growth inside our FREE download:
“13 Ways to Market Your Financial Services to Attract More Clients”